West Travis County MUD No. 5 is forming a committee to assist the Board with management of the Lake Pointe Endangered Species Preserve. This committee will make recommendations and give advise directly to the Board. For example, the committee could help with
- Design, permitting, and operational decisions regarding the current and future dock on Lake Austin;
- Management and maintenance of the trails throughout this recreational area;
- Development of rules for the use of the Preserve;
- Strategies for implementation and enforcement of Preserve rules;
- Development of enhancements projects for the Preserve.
The MUD 5 Board will be selecting 5 volunteers to staff this committee. If you are interested in serving on this committee, please provide us with your contact info by submitting the form below.
Please note: As of 6/13/2016, the committee is full. Please check back again next year if you are interested in joining the committee. Thank you for your interest!